Streetwise New York guides enjoy the challenge of creating unique itineraries for guests meaning no two tours are alike. For example below is a list of customized tours for various clients:
- Hotel Specific Tours: Designed and continues to lead tours for guests of The Pod Hotels and Triumph Hotels. Tours match the style and branding of the hotels.
- Educational Groups: In depth neighborhood tours conducted for university and high school classes according to specific course curriculum.
- Tours for Public Relations events (eg. 100th Anniversary of the Oreo: Food and historic tour of the Chelsea Market)
- Corporate team building and diversity programing outings.
- Non-Profit and Professional organization outings and fund raisers.
- Coordinating of itineraries including transportation, tickets, food and guided visits across New York City.
- New York University
- Columbia University School of Journalism
- New School of Social Research
- Stevens Institute of Technology
- University of Pittsburgh
- Columbia Grammer and Prepatory School
- Lycee Francais de Saint Domingue
- Avenue School
- Mid-State Technical College
- Pod Hotels
- Triumph Hotels
- The Knickerbocker Hotel
- The Food Group
- International Association of Culinary Professionals
- Feet In Two Worlds
- New York's Woman's Culinary Alliance
- United Neighborhood Houses
- Greenmount Travel
- Viajes Global Aragon
- Aries Travel Agencia de Viajes
- Premium Travel